Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Bob and Dave, Part 4 of the On-going Love Story

This is a story I submitted to 100 Word Stories Weekly Challenge
The word/phrase for this weeks challenge was "A"

Bob and Dave, Part 4 of the On-going Love Story
by TREED!

“I DON’T KNOW!”

“Dave.”

“I just don’t know, Bob. Or… I forgot. I don’t remember… I don’t know.”

“Dave.”

“No, Bob. I know I should remember... but Bob, I don’t.”

“Dave.”

“Bob, don’t try to shame me into remembering.”

“Dave.”

“It won’t work, Bob. You can not intimidate or cajole me into saying anything, whether I remember or not.”

“Dave.”

“Stop it, Bob. It isn’t working.”

“Dave.”

“Ok, so I do remember. But, Bob, you don’t want to know. You know how you get.”

“Dave.”

“Ok, ok, I made an “A” on that psych test you made a “C” on.”

No comments:

Post a Comment