Friday, February 18, 2011

Lessons Wev'e Learn from Our Parents

Anticipation... "Just wait until we get home."

Receiving... "You are going to get it when we get home!"

Meeting a challenge... "What were you thinking? Answer me when I talk to you ... Don't talk back to me!"

Logic... "If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to the store with me."

Medical Science... "If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they are going to freeze that way."

Thinking ahead... "If you don't pass your spelling test, you'll never get a good job."

ESP... "Put your sweater on; don't you think I know when you're cold?"

Humor..."When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don't come running to me."

Becoming an adult..."If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow up."

Genetics..."You're just like your father."

Roots... "Do you think you were born in a barn?"

Justice..."One day you'll have kids, and I hope they turn out just like you....Then you'll see what it's like."

No comments:

Post a Comment